Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funding Without SSN?

Does anyone fund merchants that don't have a SSN yet?
    Client has 50-80k in deposits with no positions. Will get their SSN in 3 months.
    Never came across this issue before. looking for some input.

That's kind of a weird issue, because how do you even advance working capital to someone who isn't able to identify themselves. Since merchant cash advances all are personally guaranteed that can be an issue. If you have more info on this client and his business please shoot me an email with this file to matt@ironwoodfinance.com. I may be able to help with maybe factoring, or a small MCA.

Comment

There are people that are in the country legally on visa and do have businesses, they Usually use a TIN when doing Taxes and that is usually their form of identification with the IRS and all other governmental entities. Now I'm not sure if they can get funded but It's worth a shot using their TIN. I mean it's what's going to be on their taxes anyways. Best Of luck.

Comment

Very interesting give me a buzz to go over more details Brad 973-980-8000

Comment

Some funders that will allow this if the merchant has a ITIN number. ( Individual Taxpayer Identification Number ). if they dont have one, they can quickly apply for one at IRS.gov -

Originally posted by EpicBusinessLoans View Post
          Does anyone fund merchants that don't have a SSN yet?
          Client has 50-80k in deposits with no positions. Will get their SSN in 3 months.
          Never came across this issue before. looking for some input.
          Jerry Starr
          Insource Funding
          433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
          P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
          Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
          http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Do you know which funders will fund with ITIN only??

Comment

Working...
            X