Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used car dealership funding

I have a merchant that has had kash capital as well as pearl and has paid therm off in the past I am looking for a direct lender that has better buy rates and funds in Texas he has no ucc-1 liens all of them are paid off looking for a direct lender he averages 50k per month looking for direct lender that will fund a used car dealership as well as go out 18 months.

I can help you out. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Keith Lloyd
    P- 773-830-4629
    Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions
    Mom & Pop Business Funding
    www.mpbusinessfunding.com

Comment

Cooper funds Used Cars of all stripes. Currently we are funding a lot of B lots operators who are looking to stock up on inventory in advance of tax season-

Robert Bloink,
      EVP of ISO Partnerships
      248-341-9477,direct dial
      bb@cooperasset.com

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycash View Post
        I have a merchant that has had kash capital as well as pearl and has paid therm off in the past I am looking for a direct lender that has better buy rates and funds in Texas he has no ucc-1 liens all of them are paid off looking for a direct lender he averages 50k per month looking for direct lender that will fund a used car dealership as well as go out 18 months.
        Hello, if the merchant owns any real estate we can help fund him. Feel free to call me at 212-220-3895. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X