Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online retail 150K per month

I have an online retail store that is doing 150K per month and has two current MCA and is looking for another MCA with his merchant account. does anyone do a split on credit card with it being a third position? The current balance for his MCA is 36k and 18K.
    End of month balances are 10K to 25K and he may be willing to pay off the 18K MCA to make this happen.

I may be able to help you out. If the numbers are accurate, I can set him with a third MCA to pay off the other two balances. Contact me. I am willing to split me numbers with you.

Keith Lloyd
    lloydmpfunding@gmail.com
    mpbusinessfunding.com

Comment

Originally posted by csichoice View Post
      I have an online retail store that is doing 150K per month and has two current MCA and is looking for another MCA with his merchant account. does anyone do a split on credit card with it being a third position? The current balance for his MCA is 36k and 18K.
      End of month balances are 10K to 25K and he may be willing to pay off the 18K MCA to make this happen.

We can get a consolidation for this client assuming (0) bankruptcies and no nsf within 90 days.

Steven Jones
      Davincinc.com
      Steven@davincinc.com

Comment

We can do consolidation without mp. Send all the info. Zealcache@gmail.com

Comment

Sounds pretty easy....send me an Email at Docs@epicbusiensslaons.com....or call us at 1(833) 374-2562

Comment

For C-D paper up to 6th position give AJ Equity a try.
            quick and easy turnaround.
            ask for our guidelines via email or phone.

Mike Lax
            ISO Relationship Manager
            AJ Equity Group
            1779 - 51st Street
            Brooklyn N.Y. 11204
            Cell: 917 586 7270
            Office: 212-645-1835 X 303
            mike@ajequity.com

Comment

Working...
            X