Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 18 Months

I have a client that over the last 5 years has had multiple ACH deals and paid them all off. He has one now with a payoff of about 76k. His problem is the payments are about 500 a week higher than they would like. Add to that the principle has a poor credit score and they would like to net 30k. Annual sales about 2,000,000. No negative days in last 4 months. Any interest? Have a generous offer now, but caps at 10 months. mahorney.nbs@gmail.com 937-479-4046

Originally posted by tmahorney View Post
    I have a client that over the last 5 years has had multiple ACH deals and paid them all off. He has one now with a payoff of about 76k. His problem is the payments are about 500 a week higher than they would like. Add to that the principle has a poor credit score and they would like to net 30k. Annual sales about 2,000,000. No negative days in last 4 months. Any interest? Have a generous offer now, but caps at 10 months. mahorney.nbs@gmail.com 937-479-4046
    640 fico and below will not constitute 18 months, !10) at most, Get his credit fix pay down on current mca, and call us, We can lend out to 18 months up to 10-15% of annual income on a weekly and bi monthly product ACH.

We also offer credit repair for committed clients for our 18 month products

Steven jones
    www,Davincinc.com
    steven@davincinc.com

Comment

I have multiple private and alternative lenders. Send me the info complete with terms etc. Let me see what I can do. ZealCache@gmail.com

Comment

If they own any real estate, I can help you out. Please contact me at 212-220-3895.

Kaylan Calderon
        World Business Lenders
        Direct: (212) 220-3895
        Email: kcalderon@wbl.com

Comment

Working...
        X