Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Lender with $4M

Need $4M deal to finish 200 lot land development. Appraised at $25M - 12-18 months only

We can do interest only loan if infrastructure is complete.

Comment

We can offer a Hard Money Loan if they need it quickly.

Comment

Contact me at 631-629-6097

Comment

Hello have you closed on this deal? if not please email me info@uniquefundingsolution.com

Comment

Well, that might be a tough one, it appears that you are looking for ground up construction, i can do 1-4 at a time. the property needs to be worth atleast 15% of the construction budget and i will finance 100% of the costs on a draw.
            Insource Funding has a wide range of alternative, asset‑based hard money loan programs that allow brokers, real estate agents and investors to quickly obtain financing for almost any project.
            Jerry Starr
            Insource Funding
            433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
            P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
            Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
            http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

We can definitely do this deal. Please contact me at 212-220-3895.

Kaylan Calderon
              World Business Lenders
              Direct: (212) 220-3895
              Email: kcalderon@wbl.com

Comment

Hey,

Maybe I can help you out on this loan. I am with Velocity Mortgage Capital. Were a nationwide direct portfolio lender.

We specialize in commercial loans. I can also get him a monthly payment. Along with getting you paid up to 5-Points on these loans. They aren't MCA payouts, but it's all relative being these are larger Loan Amounts.

Feel free to give me a contact if you feel like you may want to learn more about our programs, and possibly go over any scenarios that you may have.

Thanks,
                Tim Burke

Velocity Mortgage Capital
                9155 South Dadeland Blvd.
                Suite. 1412
                Miami, FL 33156
                305.421.9068 Direct
                248.794.0695 Cell
                tburke@velocitymortgage.com
                Attached Files

Comment

I dont reccomend anyone use WBL for Real Estate Transactions, no offense Kaylan, but WBL cant offer 7% Ground up constructino financing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hard Money Loans copy copy.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	776.1 KB
ID:	11487

Originally posted by Kcalderon View Post
                  We can definitely do this deal. Please contact me at 212-220-3895.

Kaylan Calderon
                  World Business Lenders
                  Direct: (212) 220-3895
                  Email: kcalderon@wbl.com
                  Jerry Starr
                  Insource Funding
                  433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
                  P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
                  Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
                  http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jstarr View Post
                    I dont reccomend anyone use WBL for Real Estate Transactions, no offense Kaylan, but WBL cant offer 7% Ground up constructino financing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hard Money Loans copy copy.jpg Views:	4 Size:	776.1 KB ID:	11487

We actually have great products that can be very beneficial when working with real estate. We can lend up to 4th-5th position on any given property except for land (1st position). We do not have a credit limit. We do not need to see their tax returns, rather we look at their monthly gross revenues so if you have a client who is getting denied due to an evident loss in their tax returns, we can also help fund them. We don't have expensive upfront fees unlike typical hard money lenders, we offer loan amounts from $25K-$5M (flexible), we offer 6-24 month terms (also flexible), and our turn-around time is anywhere from 7-10 business days. We also have a new product coming out in the next month that is meant for these types of clients specifically. I'd like to make it clear that just because we don't offer everything you do, it doesn't mean we aren't a good choice for certain clients. I'm sure there are clients we can fund that even you can't so with all due respect, I'd prefer if you'd let me speak on WBL's behalf. Thanks.
                    Last edited by Kcalderon; 01-14-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X