Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Transportation Company

I am working with a fuel transportation company in Florida with gross revenues of $12MM. Merchant took out 3 MCA loans with a broker who stacked them within 5 days of one another for a total funding of $450k. Merchant owes about $325k now, and is trying to roll them into 1 new loan in the amount of $500k. Excellent cash flow, and is currently paying $88k/MO on those 3 loans. Owner has 630 credit score, however has a personal tax lien in the amount of $500k from several years ago which is currently in a documented repayment plan with proof of payments. Business had a CH11 in 2008 with successful completion in 2012. Company delivers all over the SE US, has over 100 trucks/trailers. Anybody knows who will fund this type of loan?

Hello,

I can definitely funding this for you, our private equity group specializes in these types of deals. Please email me at newstarfunding@gmail.com

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sigmund@laynecap.com View Post
      I am working with a fuel transportation company in Florida with gross revenues of $12MM. Merchant took out 3 MCA loans with a broker who stacked them within 5 days of one another for a total funding of $450k. Merchant owes about $325k now, and is trying to roll them into 1 new loan in the amount of $500k. Excellent cash flow, and is currently paying $88k/MO on those 3 loans. Owner has 630 credit score, however has a personal tax lien in the amount of $500k from several years ago which is currently in a documented repayment plan with proof of payments. Business had a CH11 in 2008 with successful completion in 2012. Company delivers all over the SE US, has over 100 trucks/trailers. Anybody knows who will fund this type of loan?
      Are these 100 trucks/trailers free and clear and is the client willing to pledge them? Any real estate the client has would also boost the loan amount and help the file substantially. Please get in touch for more details as we specialize in longer term/lower payment consolidation deals. Thank you.
      Regards,

Matthew A. Stucchio
      Associate

World Business Lenders, LLC
      120 W. 45th St.
      5th & 29th Floor
      New York, NY 10036

Main: (212) 293-8200
      Direct: (212) 220-6018
      Fax: (646) 417-7161
      Email: Mstucchio@wbl.com
      www.WBL.com

Comment

Sir, we could definitively HELP YOU! Please email me at financierinvestmentgroup@gmail.com, for send our application and return back with last 4 month bank statements.

Thansk

Elgin Cepeda
        Financier Investment Group
        Phone #206-203-1520
        Email: financierinvestmentgroup@gmail.com

Comment

Fuel Transportation Company

You must be a broker with a Gmail address?

Comment

Hey Sigmund, we can give this a shot if you're still in need? Doubtful since it's been a while since your original post, but nonetheless just let me know if you're still needing assistance with this. Best - Ryan

Direct: 913.787.2217 | rridgway@capitalwithstrategy.com | www.capitalwithstrategy.com
            RYAN RIDGWAY Managing Partner, Strategic Capital
            Office: 800.440.6448 | Direct: 816.298.0966 | Fax: 816.298.0857
            10551 Barkley St. Suite 403 Overland Park, KS 66212
            rridgway@capitalwithstrategy.com | www.capitalwithstrategy.com
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sigmund@laynecap.com View Post
              Eeek! Seen this before. Notorious stacking. His best bet is to use his trucks to get a higher approval with a lower rate to come in a take out the existing and probably high rate advances.

If he is trucking- he should also look into factoring as an option than taking any further advances after he gets this all wrapped up. Contact me if you need a place for this. I don't broker but I can at least set you up with the right outlet to do it.

Amanda Kingsley
              Regional Director of Sales
              PSC (PSCNY.US)
              m: 321-750-5710
              e: akingsley@pscny.us
              e: Admin@sendto.capital

Comment

Thanks Amanda, He already has an ABL in place against his recievables, and most of his trucks are financed so no go with those options.

Comment

Hey Sigmund,

I just got on board with a new lender who specializes in consolidation loans. We just funding an outpatient medical client with the same ballpark financials and we were able to get him an additional 300k. Email me ngrandison88@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                  X