No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renovation at home-looking for a suitable home renovation loan in Toronto

Hi all,
    I own a Condo in Ontario. On this new year, I plan to do some necessary renovations to my home. I'm planning to add new wardrobes, a loft and, new pantry, and remodeling the flooring and lighting. I bought a car last month. So as per now, I don't have much money to spend for renovation.
    So, I would like to take a home renovation loan Toronto for the same. One of my friends suggested about home renovation loan in Toronto. I'm not much aware of the procedures involved in applying for a home renovation loan. As a first time loan seeker a lot of questions are arising in my mind. Do you have any idea about the rates for such mortgages? Is it affordable?.
    Any comments or suggestions are always welcome.
    Thanks in advance.
    Thinking about buying a new home, acquiring a home equity loan, or refinancing an existing mortgage? We can help. Call our brokers for a free consultation.
    Last edited by hazelps; 05-30-2018, 12:10 AM.

I assume that this is your primary residence, if that is the case you would need to speak with a conventional lender, we offer loans for investment properties and I don't know of anyone on this forum that offers conventional ( bank, CU, etc.)
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
    http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Working...
    X