Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for business owners in need of funds

Have you been turned down for financing recently? Do you need working capital to grow your business? Is your business missing opportunities for expansion? If yes, you are not alone. Since the financial crisis of 2008, most traditional banks have abandoned financing small and medium sized businesses. It has been a challenge for these businesses to access the working capital needed to to grow and expand their business.

Today I am an independent representative of Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions. Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions was established to satisfy the lack of available financing in the small to medium sized business marketplace. They provide businesses with Unsecured Business Loan Alternatives called Merchant Cash Advances. They specialize in customized programs providing business owners with Unsecured Business Loan Alternatives on the terms that make the most sense for their business. They provide funding through factoring future credit card sales and business income. This is not a loan in 49 states (but in California they are called loans). Underwriting requires that the business have been in operation at least 6 months and accepts credit card processing or makes at least 6-8 bank deposits a month. The business can request an amount up to twice their gross monthly sales revenue.

Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions is purchasing future receivables at a discount. There is no fixed payback time or schedule of repayment and no fixed interest rate. Instead, a holdback percentage is deducted from the merchants daily credit card batches or ACH from their bank account until the cash advance amount is collected. Therefore the merchant is repaying the advance through a part of their daily credit card batches or ACH from their bank account. This advance requires no collateral. Funding is available much faster than traditional bank loans and requires a fraction of the paperwork required by a bank. There is no application fee for obtaining the advance or fee for paying it off early should the business want to. Approval and funding usually takes place in 5 – 7 business days after ALL documents have been received by underwriting.

If you believe your business could benefit from this short term financing opportunity please email or call me for more information. I'm aware that when we have last spoke, you are very established and I wish you the best of luck on your next ventures, but if you someone else who is in need, maybe you can this on.

Here are some of my flyers and our underwriting guidelines as examples.

Thank you for your time

Keith Lloyd

P- 773-830-4629
    E- lloydmpfunding@gmail.com

Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions
    Mom & Pop Business Funding
    www.mpbusinessfunding.com

Working...
X