No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for reviews on MCA leads

Greeting to the board!

I've been checking with some of the lead generators to find some good quality leads. Few if any of them are willing to give a sample list to call and test it.

Can anyone share their experience (good or bad)?

I'm looking to market specifically to healthcare businesses and willing to pay for good leads; I guess I'd like to try the shoe on before I buy it though, ya know?

How many free leads are you looking for to test?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Comment

I guess I'd like to see around 200 names to try; I can dial 50-65 per hour plus I go back over lists 3-5 times and differing time zone intervals. Specifically I'm looking for doctors, dentists or other healthcare professionals in Florida. I already have metadata type names-numbers-emails however it's extremely time intensive to market that way cold calling general info.

Comment

It's rare to even find a provider where their data isn't a broken down roller coaster.

Comment

I know, that's why I was looking for other, more experienced players' advice.

I believe it's better to learn from other peoples mistakes because there's no way to survive making them all myself!

Comment

Originally posted by capaxess View Post
            I guess I'd like to see around 200 names to try; I can dial 50-65 per hour plus I go back over lists 3-5 times and differing time zone intervals. Specifically I'm looking for doctors, dentists or other healthcare professionals in Florida. I already have metadata type names-numbers-emails however it's extremely time intensive to market that way cold calling general info.
            Only wanting 200 names/records/leads to try or to test is your problem. You cannot gauge anything off of 200. It's just too small of a number. Our minimum order for most of our data/leads is 1000 records and I tell any new customer that even 1000 is too small of a number to gauge anything on. Also most data and lead companies are not in business to give way free product.

Rob Buchanan
            Data Axle
            402-836-1206

Comment

I get that Rob, that's why I ordered 2000 names from a vetted, reputable merchant. I was able to get 100 free samples from another one mostly to try their format. For now I have enough to test my strategy which is to prospect, identify/isolate optimal situations and close MCA deals. I'm targeting healthcare since there's a deep pool of prospects in my area but I'm not avoiding or ruling out other industries. In order for this to work I require focus so, the simpler the better!

Comment

I know, getting authentic and relevant leads is a challenge these days, and personally I have been duped by several lead vendors in the past. Their email and phone number lists are generally filled with backdated info even though they are constantly promising to get you connected with qualified customers directly.

There are some good leads providers in the market but most of them are BS anyway. I found www.mcaleadspro.com by far the best.
                Good Luck!
                Barry Martin
                MCA Broker
                Luminous Funding
                (646) 233-1519

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Martin View Post
                  I know, getting authentic and relevant leads is a challenge these days, and personally I have been duped by several lead vendors in the past. Their email and phone number lists are generally filled with backdated info even though they are constantly promising to get you connected with qualified customers directly.

There are some good leads providers in the market but most of them are BS anyway. I found www.mcaleadspro.com by far the best.
                  Good Luck!
                  You are also on Daily Funder posting the same exact replies word for word. You are obviously promoting mcaleadspro.com for a reason. It's very uncommon that anyone in the MCA space will share who they use as a lead source not to mention why would you want your competition to be using the same leads source as you?

Rob Buchanan
                  Data Axle
                  402-836-1206

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Martin View Post

Good Luck!
                    Thank you Barry Martin for your kind review about MCA Leads Pro, we are simply doing what we're entitled to do. Seeing your business growing pleases us too!
                    Feel free to contact if you need further assistance.

Comment

Rob Buchanan Sir, our leads are exclusive meaning we refrain from supplying the same leads to multiple individuals. Nonetheless, feel free to connect if you're seeking for reliable and double verified leads for your business.
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MCA Leads Pro View Post
                        Rob Buchanan Sir, our leads are exclusive meaning we refrain from supplying the same leads to multiple individuals. Nonetheless, feel free to connect if you're seeking for reliable and double verified leads for your business.
                        Thanks!
                        Nothing is exclusive in the MCA space. These businesses are all getting contacted one way or another for a merchant cash advance or some other type of alternative funding.
                        Rob Buchanan
                        Data Axle
                        402-836-1206

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Buchanan View Post

Nothing is exclusive in the MCA space. These businesses are all getting contacted one way or another for a merchant cash advance or some other type of alternative funding.
                          We do not hand over the same leads to multiple individuals, meaning the leads are generated exclusively for individual entities.

Comment

Originally posted by MCA Leads Pro View Post

We do not hand over the same leads to multiple individuals, meaning the leads are generated exclusively for individual entities.
                            There is nothing exclusive when in comes to the merchant cash advance space. Sure you may tell people that you do not sell the same record more than once however the businesses on the data set that you sell to one customer are already being contacted for a merchant cash advance by some other broker/ISO/funder who is using data from another source.
                            Rob Buchanan
                            Data Axle
                            402-836-1206

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Buchanan View Post

There is nothing exclusive when in comes to the merchant cash advance space. Sure you may tell people that you do not sell the same record more than once however the businesses on the data set that you sell to one customer are already being contacted for a merchant cash advance by some other broker/ISO/funder who is using data from another source.
                              Yes Sir,
                              This acts like a chain of events everything passed down from one channel to the next.
                              It's always the accuracy of information and how fast the data is updated.
                              These two factors will save your time dramatically, and most importantly, you get exactly what you pay for.
                              At the end of the day, the leads must convert to generate money; otherwise, everything will go to waste.
                              Last edited by MCA Leads Pro; 05-25-2018, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X