No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line Of Credit

Hi,

Are there lenders who provide lines of credit which pay commission every time the merchant draws? I was just informed that Kabbage and Fundbox only pay commission on the first draw (I think this is crazy). I have 2 files ready for submission. Thank you.

Michael Slabitcher
    mslabitcher@slabitcher.com

hi i am a direct lender from skyfi capital partners i am intrested in helping if you are still looking you can email at loreal@skyficapitalpartners.com or you can give me a call mon - fri 10 am to 6pm at 9174607475 etx 112 i am based in manhattan and can email you the application and have working numbers on your desk asap and and have money in your account as soon as 24 to 72 buisness hours

Comment

A line of credit is an arrangement between a financial institution—usually a bank and a customer that establishes the maximum loan amount the customer can borrow. The borrower can access funds from the line of credit at any time. if they do not exceed the maximum amount (or credit limit) set in the agreement and meet any other requirements such as making timely minimum payments.

Comment

Working...
      X