Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ucc search

I was hoping that someone on here could give me some advice. I see that debanked lists all of the merchant llc names and shows how to do ucc searches- How do I do a ucc secured party search in states where the service is not offered? Is there a good service out there that will do this for me?
    Thank you!
    Abe

Originally posted by astreiger View Post
    I was hoping that someone on here could give me some advice. I see that debanked lists all of the merchant llc names and shows how to do ucc searches- How do I do a ucc secured party search in states where the service is not offered? Is there a good service out there that will do this for me?
    Thank you!
    Abe
    You can just buy a list of secured party data from companies like InfoUSA from any state you want. They are very popular in this industry. Do you want contact info to speak to the right person over there?

Comment

Originally posted by sean bash View Post
      You can just buy a list of secured party data from companies like InfoUSA from any state you want. They are very popular in this industry. Do you want contact info to speak to the right person over there?
      Thanks Sean!

astreiger,

Feel free to reach out to me. I would be more than happy to discuss your needs and your current process on obtaining UCC info.

Infogroup aka InfoUSA
      Rob Buchanan
      Data Axle
      402-836-1206
      rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Comment

Working...
      X