Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN Capital is the WORST for Agents!

Just got off the phone with Robert St. Cyr (supposedly CAN Capital's Western Regional Manager).

We asked him to send us our update Reseller information to update our files (updated commissions, applications etc.). We also emailed our company logo and PQ form so we can use our logo on their Pre-qualification document we send to prospects.

We waited over 1 1/2 months do get updated from Robert. He never called us or replied to emails for followup. Then i called him and finally got him. I asked why we have not received our updated PQ applications we can use with our company logo. Told him i was very upset about his non-followup. I told him we never had this lack of agent support with other MCA providers. Guess his response? He started lambasting me about how i was upset and that he turned it over to another CAN department. He also sounded 'very drunk' on the phone...

This verified to me that i will NEVER do anymore business with CAN Capital. I also wrote a letter to Dan Demeo (CAN Capital CEO) expressing my concerns...

Anyone else having issue with this guy or anyone else at CAN Capital concerning providing 'professional' agent support?

Good grief...

Fortunatly not.. I fund 20-25 deals with Can per month, some additional drama but nothing too crazy.. I've definatly dealt with worse lenders..

Comment

CAN Capital is the WORST for Agents!

I have waited over a year and a half for the white labeling. just got a deal done recently and was told to try again it has been over a week to no avail.

Comment

Working...
      X