Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mca funding

If a business has a deposit of $40,000.00 a month for the last 6 months is there any loan program out there that can get them 200k in funding. This is a restaurant with 6 months of lease remaining fico score is 700.

Best we can do is $120,000 assuming they can pledge some type of real estate as collateral (residential, commercial, land). If you think they can swing it definitely get in touch; 201-210-8552 or paul@oracleloans.com.
    Last edited by pmoney; 02-27-2016, 12:48 PM.
    Paul Marzolla
    President & CEO

FundingPilot
    221 River St, 9th Fl
    Hoboken, NJ 07030
    www.FundingPilot.com

Comment

No there is no collateral except the restaurant. What is the maximum they can get.

Comment

pretty much $35,000. anywhere. very small chance they can get $50k but ONLY if they have amazing daily balances. like upwards of of $15k and higher.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi,
          A few months ago, I started my restaurant business by getting a loan from the Merchant Cash Advance. I received a $25000 cash and over time I'll pay $30,000.

For more help go through the following link
          https://merchcash.com/what-is-a-merchant-cash-advance
          Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by vinny78 View Post
            If a business has a deposit of $40,000.00 a month for the last 6 months is there any loan program out there that can get them 200k in funding. This is a restaurant with 6 months of lease remaining fico score is 700.
            no. merchant is looking for an SBA, not a cash advance, or one of its hybrids

40-60% of monthly gross deposits

Comment

Originally posted by elisagrace View Post
              Hi,
              A few months ago, I started my restaurant business by getting a loan from the Merchant Cash Advance. I received a $25000 cash and over time I'll pay $30,000.

For more help go through the following link
              https://merchcash.com/what-is-a-merchant-cash-advance
              Thanks!!
              You got a start up $25K 1.20? From whom?

Comment

Mca funding

Doesn't SFS do something like that?
                Last edited by CO1; 12-30-2015, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CO1 View Post
                  Doesn't SFS do something like that?
                  Not at 1.20 they don't

Comment

Mca funding

MFS Global can approve merchant for 80k @ 1.42 over a 14 month term.. We go up to 200% of gross monthly recieveables. Send me an email rob@mfsglobal.com

Comment

Only thing about MFS is yes they might get an approval for $80k but it will be split up into increments of 8 deposits. i.e. $10k deposits every 6 weeks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Triton Financing View Post
                        Only thing about MFS is yes they might get an approval for $80k but it will be split up into increments of 8 deposits. i.e. $10k deposits every 6 weeks.
                        and each subsequent "installment" isn't guaranteed. On top of that, the merchant is 90% paid off on the installment by the time they get the next one.

In reality, they are getting $10,000 1.42 deals, added on after 45 days

Comment

Working...
                        X