Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCA Companies Set to Be Bombarded With Early Payoffs???

There will be yet another evolutionary change in MCA over the next 12-24 months. The same way the ACH product radically redefined the industry, the local investor is gearing up to compete so the number of paid off early checks funders will deposit will soar.

Local millionaire investors are more interested in appreciating capital in the MCA product than ever before. Each time a piece is published on MCA, my book sales soar and I receive inbound inquiries from guys in states like North Carolina, Nevada, and even Kentucky. Some guys are even attending conferences and doing all they can to "learn up."

These guys have millions in accumulated wealth from activities ranging from cattle ranchers, professional poker, to tobacco distribution.

Here's WHAT will happen.
    1. Existing Funder A funds a deal at a 1.32
    2. When UCC is published, local investor or his rep approaches merchant with a soft offer for the potential renewal; 1.18 for example.
    3. Local merchant and local investor do business. Local merchant sends all referrals to local investor.

Here's WHY it will happen:
    1. There will be another market correction. When this occurs returns for folks on Wall Street may be diminished and they will look to alternative sources of capital appreciation.
    2. Once it works well once in a "pitri dish"... things catch fire and spread... much like the MCA business did in its initial form...
    3. The FED will ultimately increase interest rates thus increasing the cost of capital from everyone on down to the merchant. However, the local millionaires' capital is bought and paid for as it's in his bank account and other tangible assets.

Here's HOW it will happen:
    1. Yuliya and I are working on "Merchant Cash Advance: for Local Investors." It's the type of information that a local investor will not be able to find anywhere else (for obvious reasons).
    2. We'll help them identify lawyers and accountants and will provide UCCFeed.com as a resource for them to cherry pick great local deals.

When I started Buynance I thought I needed a website and so forth to do anything impactful. But being able to supply the right people with the right information is impactful.

The book; "Merchant Cash Advance: for Local Investors" will not be available via Amazon and will be available through mail order print only at premium pricing. E-mail me if you have any questions you want addressed in the book!

MCA Companies Set to Be Bombarded With Early Payoffs???

Todd@innovativebusinrsscapital.com
    Send me email to order book dr

Comment

Local millionaires are interested in MCA as it is not difficult for them to lend huge amount,because they better know that they will get its best returns on the basis of their agreement with the borrower.

Comment

Working...
      X