No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get several mca loans at the same time

Hello Everyone.

How can one get several MCA loans at the same time. I understand that it is considered as stacking. But I wanted to know if it is do-able.
    Last edited by vinny78; 11-07-2015, 04:20 PM.

That's called stacking and a breach of almost all MCA contracts. This can cause the merchant to immediately default and any commissions you received could be subject to be withdrawn.

With that being said, if you are looking for a larger amount then you may be qualified for, shoot me a PM and let's talk. We have programs that may be a better fit for your merchant.
    sigpic

Comment

How to get several mca loans at the same time

not only is it stacking but to close them simultaneously is just unethical since the investor is underwriting the loan as if there is no other advance out there and giving them the most they qualify for. this practice will hurt the merchant by over extending them and making it so they can't afford the payments with several advances.

Comment

Originally posted by sigmund@laynecap.com View Post
        not only is it stacking but to close them simultaneously is just unethical since the investor is underwriting the loan as if there is no other advance out there and giving them the most they qualify for. this practice will hurt the merchant by over extending them and making it so they can't afford the payments with several advances.
        Agreed. Any lender in their right mind will stay far away from a client like this, or a broker that is advocating that a client should every consider doing so.

Comment

Hi, of course it is considered as stacking. but, you may check out the posts done by debanked on whether it is actually possible to take multiple loan at the same time or not.

http://debanked.com/2014/09/to-stack-or-not-to-stack/

Comment

I wanted to know if it is doable or not.
            Last edited by vinny78; 02-04-2016, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinny78 View Post
              I wanted to get a straight answer is it doable or not, if so how to do it. Please don't tell me about ethics ,
              It has everything to with what the funding contracts allow. Disregard what anyone "says." Refer to the contract and hire a lawyer if you don't understand it.

Comment

Working...
              X