Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the state with the most MCA broker pollution?

Hey all,

I've been around this industry from 2007/8 and today something profound just dawned on me; I have not any positive business experience with any small business funding professional out of the a *certain state.* I won't mention the state so as not to offend... but if you have experienced what I have, you already know.

I've been mentally cataloging these experiences and here are things common to this group of weird people.
    1. When they don't have anything of real value to offer, they make up the value. Example; if a guy has a napkin, he'll go out of his way to explain why this nose blowing instrument is valuable, and why you should give up your leads to get it.
    2. They advertise their "success" (real or imagined) as a means to work a "spell" on you I suppose... You're supposed to be like "OMG, you're so successful... here are all of my leads. Take them and come back and help me be successful too!"
    3. They are fast talking and quick to demand your time at once if it's something in it for them. When you question; "whats in it for me?" You hear elaborate stories of the billions of dollars they've made and how they can make you rich too...
    4. They lack any real skill other than mastering the art of being what I call "fast talking a** clowns."

I could go on, but you get the point. Again, I'm noticing this behavior out of one state and one state in particular. Anyone else seeing an inordinate amount of folks with no scruples or morals out of a certain state?

CA, FL, and NY all seem to have shops every 500 yards
    Zachary Ramirez
    Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
    3090 Bristol Street, Suite 160
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Direct: (714) 862-1870
    Fax: (888) 507-8970
    Email: zramirez@wbl.com
    www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
    www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
      CA, FL, and NY all seem to have shops every 500 yards
      Cali brokers are actually very cool to work with - seriously.

Comment

Thanks man We are pretty cool out here
        Zachary Ramirez
        Branch Manager

World Business Lenders
        3090 Bristol Street, Suite 160
        Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Direct: (714) 862-1870
        Fax: (888) 507-8970
        Email: zramirez@wbl.com
        www.linkedin.com/pub/zachary-ramirez/69/2a4/298
        www.wbl.com

Check out our videos to learn more about our products and the clients we serve at http://www.youtube.com/user/worldbusinesslenders

Comment

Hello Everyone.

How can one get several MCA loans at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X