Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasury RFI

Sean, do you have any more links to responses to the Treasury RFI? I see you posted the Dealstruck's today. And do you know how many responses there have been so far? thanks

Originally posted by platformlending View Post
    Sean, do you have any more links to responses to the Treasury RFI? I see you posted the Dealstruck's today. And do you know how many responses there have been so far? thanks
    good question. There have only been 7 total responses so far. http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketD...S-DO-2015-0007

I can tell you that several companies plan on submitting group responses to represent their collective interests. Since the deadline got pushed back until the 30th, I'm sure we'll see a lot of submissions come in during the last week of the month.

Comment

Thanks. The link states that tehere are 10 responses but that some are withheld or private. Would be interested to see who submitted the ones not shown.

Comment

ah, I didn't even notice that. It says "Note: Agencies review all submissions, however some agencies may choose to redact, or withhold, certain submissions (or portions thereof) such as those containing private or proprietary information, inappropriate language, or duplicate/near duplicate examples of a mass-mail campaign."

I'm sure we'll get to see all the ones that matter.

Comment

they left the rate alone, didn't they?

fed-holds-off-market-moves-bets-on-hike-to-2016.html

Comment

Working...
          X