Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merchant cash advance funding amounts

is there some formula that merchant cash advance companies use to determine how much you can qualify for? I do $8,000 a month in credit cards, $15,000ish in total sales. My credit score is average. How much do you think I should be able to get?

I was wondering the same thing although my credit score is pretty low.

Comment

The amount you will qualify for will vary based on your credit card processing volume and your gross revenue. Other factors that might impact the amount you will qualify for are your daily cash flow as visible in your bank statements and overall profitability (more likely for larger transactions).

A typical rule of thumb is that you will qualify for 1-1.5 x your monthly average. Some companies will go higher (up to 2x or more) and some will be lower. The larger the disparity between your processing volume and your monthly gross revenue, the larger the multiple. i.e. someone processing $8,000 a month in credit cards but has $50,000 in monthly gross sales will qualify for a lot more than someone processing $8,000 in credit cards but only $10,000 in gross sales. The reason being that taking a percentage of your credit card sales will have a lower impact on your cash flow than in the latter.

Comment

If you want to find out how much funding you qualify for try using our merchant cash advance calculator http://www.merchantcashandcapi.....lator.aspx.

To qualify:

• Accept more than $5K per month in V/MC

• Have been in business for at least 3-6 months

• Have no open bankruptcies

You can visit us on the web at http://www.merchantcashandcapital.com

Hope this helps,

Lindsey T.

Merchant Cash and Capital, LLC

http://www.merchantcashandcapital.com

Comment

They usually provide at the estimation of 80% of your total income. Your total income (From your credit card+ your total sales) is coming $23000. On this basis you will get $18400 in accordance with total 80% of 23000. For how months you want advance this $18400 will be multiplied by this figure.

Comment

Originally posted by dj View Post
            is there some formula that merchant cash advance companies use to determine how much you can qualify for? I do $8,000 a month in credit cards, $15,000ish in total sales. My credit score is average. How much do you think I should be able to get?
            If you have real estate which you're willing to pledge then you'd be looking at 2x-3x the amount of your average monthly deposits; in your case it would be $30k-$45k. We have no credit score requirements so if you'd like to discuss things further please get in touch. 201-210-8552 or paul@oracleloans.com
            Last edited by pmoney; 02-27-2016, 12:49 PM.
            Paul Marzolla
            President & CEO

FundingPilot
            221 River St, 9th Fl
            Hoboken, NJ 07030
            www.FundingPilot.com

Comment

Originally posted by jamessamuel View Post
              They usually provide at the estimation of 80% of your total income. Your total income (From your credit card+ your total sales) is coming $23000. On this basis you will get $18400 in accordance with total 80% of 23000. For how months you want advance this $18400 will be multiplied by this figure.
              Just realized you brought this post back from the dead...2012
              Paul Marzolla
              President & CEO

FundingPilot
              221 River St, 9th Fl
              Hoboken, NJ 07030
              www.FundingPilot.com

Comment

Different companies have different formulas. I had taken advance from https://merchcash.com/ and their requirement was that your business must average $10,000 or more in average monthly sales and you must be in business for at least 6 months, for evaluation of repayment capacity.

Comment

Working...
                X