Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant Cash Advance website/software

Can anyone recommend a website or software company that can help me manage my merchant cash advance business's portfolio, syndication partners, ISOs? I've seen MCA Track and was wondering if there are others out there who do this.

Hi jlorange8, email me at sean@debanked.com. I have some recommendations.

Comment

PSC! Please visit our website and feel free to send me an email. We have a Secure Network of Members and a software package that is unlike the rest. As we expand to work with different entities in the industry, we are able to assist you with growth options and ISO relations.

I look forward to speaking to you soon
      Amanda Kingsley
      Regional Director of Sales
      PSC (PSCNY.US)
      m: 321-750-5710
      e: akingsley@pscny.us
      e: Admin@sendto.capital

Comment

I am sending you website which will be extremely useful to you.https://merchcash.com/

Comment

Originally posted by elvenstephen View Post
          I am sending you website which will be extremely useful to you.https://merchcash.com/
          Software was requested... why would you send over a website landing page for him to obtain a Merchant Cash Advance.
          Amanda Kingsley
          PSC (PSCNY.US)

Comment

Merchant Cash Advance website/software

Check out MCACRM.com they look awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by rob_mfs View Post
              Check out MCACRM.com they look awesome!
              Are you guy's behind this company? I haven't heard of this CRM yet. Looks new.

Comment

You can use PSC or MCA suite software for managing your Merchant Cash Advance business. In my previous merchant cash advance company we were using PSC software and was good and easy to operate. Regarding website I have visited merchcash.com and it was also good.

Comment

There is no magical software that will do all the stuff for you, though there are a few helpful solutions. Try searching Google for them.

Comment

Try ycfunding.com
                    YC Funding

Comment

Originally posted by Ycfunding View Post
                      Try ycfunding.com
                      is YC FUNDING a software? It looks like folks got off track from the original question.

Comment

YC FUNDING is the hub of lenders website. you can contact them for Merchant Cash Advance. It is not a software.
                        YC Funding

Comment

Originally posted by Bioglass View Post
                          There is no magical software that will do all the stuff for you, though there are a few helpful solutions. Try searching Google for them.
                          I just read this...

There is no magical software....A Magical Solution... What about a Software that has professionally trained Admin to work each part of the funding process. From Submission Quality Checks to Verification Calls before final funding, PSC has the software that works with your front end staff and offers a white labeled staff. Deals are populated and a full due diligence summary is available within 2 hours of submission. This gives you the opportunity to give a max of 3-4 hours on all approvals and contracts.

Unlike other Software/Platform companies that cater to the MCA Industry, we provide a full turn-key technology system and staff that includes Deal management, Credit, Collections, and Syndication Management (Yes- you can add as many syndicates as you like and they have reporting and staff as well).

ALSO we are now catering to Funding Companies by providing them deals. We are actively going through training and validating originating sales outlets for our Funders and giving ISOs a secure submission process and the opportunity to syndicate any amount of any of their deals.
                          Amanda Kingsley
                          PSC (PSCNY.US)

Comment

If you visit online you will find numerous software companies which can solve your problem. To the my best knowledge and after consultation with my colleagues I came in contact with www.thesba.com. They will provide all type of help which you needed from them. There is one more company in the name of Merchant Cash USA, I do not remember their website address, you can search it online, this company is also good.

Comment

Bankcard Pros CRM Software.

Comment

Working...
                              X