X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Money Lender Needed Originators only no Brokers please

Hard Money Lender needed for 8-10 quality files

Today, 02:11 PM

No brokers please. If you represent a Hard Money group, company or individual please contact me. I am an independent broker, currently
    with 8-10 quality files. NO MCAs No MCAs on Steroids please.

I need a minimum of 24 months duration. All of the files have real estate to pledge as collateral. All of the borrowers have at least decent
    FICO scores., NO BURN_OUTS :-) Some of these are NOT newbies and understand the process. NO DEFAULTS NO BKs NO Slow Pays

Minimum amount is $200k most are north of $500k. These applicants cooperate and are able to supply the paperwork needed.
    I just need new blood.

Please contact Mark at
    ms1@cash4u.com

Tags: None

Hey Mark. I am with Cherrywood / Direct Commercial Lender. We are actively lending, may restrict retail/restaurants. But we go up to 75-80% cash out. Up to $10 million. And our typical shortest term is 5 yr Fixed ARM with 30 yr payment. Also have alternative doc types to full doc include 3 mos bank statements or no income docs.

Jackie Nickell
    404-849-8484
    jnickell@cherrywood.com

Comment

Check out our website.https://www.cifinanceinc.com

Comment

Mom and Pop business funding here. We specialize in unsecured working capital for small businesses. We go up to $1,000,000, and we fund these loans in 2-3 days. 500 FICO. (You can use the funds for whatever you want). Here's my link https://www.facebook.com/businessloa...usinessowners/ Let me know if i can help.
        We are a direct Lender. Business line of credit.
        Lashelle Cobham
        lashelle.mpbusinessfunding@gmail.com
        (813)599-7048

Comment

Working...
        X