Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any reputable shop lend behind BFS?

I just had a snag at IOU in finding out that BFS is on their short list of funders they won't fund behind. Are there any reputable shops that will?

Is this a pretty common thing? I have little experience in 2nds and will only sell one when a merchant tells me he is either getting it from me or he's going down the street. Otherwise I try to put the merchant on a track to where we can wait and buy out their balance.

Did they get slapped for doing seconds behind them?

Comment

Does any reputable shop lend behind BFS?

many many companies won't fund behind BFS. pretty much anyone who is in the association won't. your stuck with companies like pearl, crest hill and Yellowstone to do those.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle View Post
        I just had a snag at IOU in finding out that BFS is on their short list of funders they won't fund behind. Are there any reputable shops that will?

Is this a pretty common thing? I have little experience in 2nds and will only sell one when a merchant tells me he is either getting it from me or he's going down the street. Otherwise I try to put the merchant on a track to where we can wait and buy out their balance.
        They must have gotten sued

Comment

If they had merchants default because of second positions , probably , or threat of

Comment

Working...
          X