Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65% loan to value refinance

Hello, I have a client with a owner occupied industrial building valued at $4 million dollars, he wants to pay off his existing loan on the land with 2 million owed, and take out $300 in cash for 2.3 million total and get an interest only loan with a 10 to 15 year term. His target interest is 6% to 7%.

i am an iso, please let me know if this is possible, what my commission potential is and closing costs that are anticipated,you can text me at 424-281-7918 or email me at Usa.bts@gmail.com

Are interested in co-brokering this deal? I would need more information, but I may have a couple of places to submit it. I can be reached at reggie.wiley@dreamcapitalconsultants.com.

Comment

Originally posted by MedSpaFunding View Post
      Hello, I have a client with a owner occupied industrial building valued at $4 million dollars, he wants to pay off his existing loan on the land with 2 million owed, and take out $300 in cash for 2.3 million total and get an interest only loan with a 10 to 15 year term. His target interest is 6% to 7%.

i am an iso, please let me know if this is possible, what my commission potential is and closing costs that are anticipated,you can text me at 424-281-7918 or email me at Usa.bts@gmail.com
      Need more details - Call me @ 727-233-1111
      Dave Lambert
      FC Financial LLC
      1-727-291-7890(Leave Message or Text)
      Office: 1-727-233-1111
      dave@fcbankcard.com

Comment

Working...
      X