Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if you are not paid your commission as an iso

Long story short - Still owed $1,026 on a $1,539 commission. The loan closed over a month ago! I signed up as an ISO with a Funding Company - they claimed they could not use my business account (although 9 other funders has used this same account in the past month) I set up a new business account 3 weeks ago and the "Funder" has given me EVERY STORY ABOUT WHY THEY CANT PAY i.e. i sent the wire, check your bank, it will be coming on friday, please give me a few days, cell phone down, and lastly 2 days ago "MONEY IS TIGHT"!!!!

What would you?

Laura Burrell
    Working Financial Solutions
    laura@workingfinancialsolutions.com

Keep calling the lender. The more you call them, they'll eventually call you back and work it out.

Comment

That's not how business should be conducted... We pay ISO's Same or Next Day of funding
      All I do is FUND FUND FUND no matter what...

Madison Capital Fund
      Josh Kinder - Senior Funder
      862-323-1780
      josh@madisoncapitalfund.org
      Apply:madisoncapitalfund.org/applynow

Comment

Review them on yelp and if they are not on yelp create a profile for them and let everyone know they do not pay there brokers, also do the same on city search, google places reviews, and the better businesses burea reviews, mention the company name and the websites it owns as many times as possible so it shows up in search engines, you can always update the reviews as positive after they pay you, and if that does not work, contact the attorney general in the state they are in and file a complaint which is the first step in a formal government investigation of the company.

Comment

You should stop sending them deals and use another funder in their place like US! :-)

15pt upsells with buy-rates as low as 1.25

submissions@captainfunds.com
          646 851 0400
          CaptainFunds.com
          Submissions@Captainfunds.com
          646 851 0400

Comment

Working...
          X