No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marketing

good morning,

im new to this business i took a job with a mca company that i started last week calling ucc lists and starting to work inbounds, i have 10 yrs inside sales exp. and professional on the phone so my question is what is the best way for myself to generate leads? also they gave me 1 basic script, are there certain phone scripts that work best? if anyone can help please send me a pm. thanks

marketing

Just talk to them like you talk to your friends. You have to remember they get hundreds of calls a month of people trying to sell them working capital and financing. As soon as you start a basic script you're going to sound like every other lender so be casual, and I usually pretend that we already spoke and say that I'm just following up from our conversation from whenever and because they talk to so many people they don't know that you never did or it was a Co worker and not you. Also if your company offers equipment financing pitch that first and make your firm sound different.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1975 View Post
      good morning,

im new to this business i took a job with a mca company that i started last week calling ucc lists and starting to work inbounds, i have 10 yrs inside sales exp. and professional on the phone so my question is what is the best way for myself to generate leads? also they gave me 1 basic script, are there certain phone scripts that work best? if anyone can help please send me a pm. thanks
      Scripts are horrible in this business. Is every business out there the same? Be yourself, talk to the merchant, let them explain to you what they are looking for vis a vis what they qualify for

Comment

Working...
      X