Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant - bar - hotel deals / let me monetize opportunities you're losing

I just started with ARF Financial - I am here to grow their loan referral business.
    I'm looking for good restaurant - bar & nightclub - liquor store - hotel deals that miss with your cookie cutter funders out there.

How is ARF Financial going to help you close more loans?

Ever lose a loan request over $150,000 with your cookie cutter lender because of the UW review of tax returns?
    **ARF does loans up to $300,000 (even $400,000) - NO TAX RETURNS REQUIRED.**

Have you lost a loan because of low average daily balance or has too many NSF's disqualifies the client for a longer term - higher loan amount or weekly payments?
    -ARF bases their loans off of the sales not the average daily balance.
    -We allow up to 70 NSF's in a month.

Need a bigger loan or lower payment or longer terms? ARF does all of that.
    - We routinely go to 18 mos - 24 mos on our offers with lower rate options.
    - On better quality clients $100,000 monthly sales can translate up to an approx $200,000 loan.
    - All of our loans have weekly repayment.

Does your client need money in stages and not all at once?
    - On all loan offers we allow the client to take 5 draws in the first 6 months to their max qualified loan.

THIS IS A REFERRAL PROGRAM. We pay 3% on a successful loan closing and we will handle the transaction through our process.
    This will allow you to be free to work on other max commission type opportunities. We will get the client back to you ASAP if its not a fit.
    As you can see this is to help you pick up opportunities lost, not replace your deals that you close at higher commissions.

But you will quickly see that ARF provides great offerings to our niche and our sweet spot - and yes we have that here!

Jackie Nickell at ARF is your Restaurant - Bar & Nightclub - Liquor Store - Hotel resource
    Call or email me for details or to sign up.

Jackie Nickell
    ARF Financial
    Direct: 404-849-8484
    Email: jnickell@arffinancial.com

Working...
X