Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for MCA companies that collect weekly from checking, not daily credit cards

I'm new to the industry, but off to a great start. In my first 9 days I've turned in several apps and already funded 2 MCA loans-15K and 35K and one SBA term loan 350K. I have a team of people joining me. I have unique lead sources and I spend a lot to have a wealth of prospects to pitch. I have one company that I work with that does weekly collection through the bank, i.e. $30,000 loan 1.36 factor or a little higher = $1,550 a week. I'm looking to partner with other companies that have similar offerings. We are going to grow our business very large and we're looking to serve our business owners well. I also need a turn down high risk MCA company that will take 3+ positions. Jeff 412-403-8592

PM me. Would love to do some business together.

Comment

I offer Personal Loans to Business Owners. Up to $500,000, Rates: 7.99%-12.99%, Monthly Payments to 7 Years. See attachments for more information. adele@fundswired.com
      Attached Files

Comment

Reach out to me via email to sam@alfaadvance.com or to my direct line (305)-570-1925 . We are B-D paper lenders offering competitive buy rates and terms. We also offer reverse consolidations for over leveraged merchants.

Comment

Working...
        X