Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% loan to value, 2.5 million needed with real estate valued at 10 million

I have a client with 10 million worth of real estate which has a mortgage payoff of 2.5 million, he wants to refinance and get a 10 year interest only note, with a ballon payment after 10 years, I am an iso and I am seeking a funder this help me make this deal happen, if you have the ability to provide this merchant with an interest only deal, at a rate in the single digits for interest, please contact me at USA.bts@gmail.com please let me know what is needed for underwriting, the turn around time to fund and the commission potential. Thank you

Originally posted by MedSpaFunding View Post
    I have a client with 10 million worth of real estate which has a mortgage payoff of 2.5 million, he wants to refinance and get a 10 year interest only note, with a ballon payment after 10 years, I am an iso and I am seeking a funder this help me make this deal happen, if you have the ability to provide this merchant with an interest only deal, at a rate in the single digits for interest, please contact me at USA.bts@gmail.com please let me know what is needed for underwriting, the turn around time to fund and the commission potential. Thank you
    I have direct investor/lenders that fund all type of transactions for residential and commercial real estate purchase, cash out refinance, fix & flip, buy & hold renovate, asset based funding, equipment loans, stock loans,business and personal loans please email me direct: financialprosperity1@mail.com

Comment

I'm direct! Give me a call if your looking to get this done and keep all of your points. NO LENDER FEES... I will pay you up to 5-points. I'm in the office or on my cell contacts are listed below. Let's get this money...

Regards,

Timothy Burke

Regional Manager
      Silver Hill Funding, LLC.
      NMLS# 1564077
      Ph: 305-631-3746
      Cell: 248-794-0695
      4435 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Ste. 250
      Coral Gables, FL 33146\
      silverhillfunding.com
      e-mail: tburke@silverhillfunding.com

Comment