Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you heard about LCIF grants and donations

It’s a new program and it's all over the internet. You can check it out yourself

The LCIF grants is specifically for those who need assistance in paying bills, buying houses, sending their children to school or even starting their own business or boosting an already existing business. I was told by a friend who got $50,000 when he applied for the grant and he told me to check it out online as well, I googled it and I found it is legit and real.

So i applied and i got the sum of $80,000 approved and delivered to me couple of days ago. The sweetest part is that, you will not be under pressure to pay back or be required to pay back, you can also apply too. I was shocked when i was informed that the ups officials are on their way to deliver the grant to me at my door step. I got $80,000 delivered to me after i applied for the lions clubs international funds you don't have to pay it back,.....i was so excited that i quickly paid off my bills and saved the rest to the bank and the bank verifird it, it's real and 100% legit.

http://www.lcif.org you can check them out yourself

The most amazing part of it is that I don't pay a dime to have my grant.

Have you heard about attorney Paust Sigrun before?

He is the attorney and representative in charge of the LCIF grant he told me the grant isn't a loan and i will not be having to pay it back. I can help you with their information to contact them and apply for it as well.

This is the attorney's private number (Whatsapp messages only) +1424-278-4519 or Lcifgrant2019@representative.com just text him now and tell him that you are ready to apply for the grant.

You can send him a message now to be sure i gave you the right number and email address.

All you need to do is contact the designated LCIF representative, tell him you want to apply for the LCIF grant and fill out their requirement form, once your grant has been processed and approved, you will get your references and the Ups shipment confirmation. You will have to pay for the Ups delivery and handling fee. Once the release of your grant have been confirmed, your grant will be delivered to the address stated on the form by UPS.

Working...
X