Search Result

Collapse
28 results in 0.0038 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• business loans up to 350,000 no collateral needed

business loans up to 350,000 no collateral needed Commercial loans up to 15,000,000 using your accounts receivables, equipment and inventory and real estate Please email loan request to milford@commercialmortgagecap.com and visit our website at www.commercialmortgagecap.com our phone is 541-797-5580
    See more | Go to post

• Construction loans and commercial mortgages to 15,000,000 nationwide

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND CONSTRUCTION LOANS

Commercial Real Estate Mortgages for apartments, shopping centers, office buildings, light industrial, self storage, mobile home parks, mixed use properties and business owner occupied properties including restaurants and bars and special purpose properties of all types. Small business loans 50,000 to 350,000 for businesses located throughout the USA.

Construction Loans up to 15,000,000 for apartments, shopping centers, hotels, motels, office buildings, and mixed use properties and business owner occupied properties. Nationwide

Business Loans secured by real estate, equipment, receivables and inventory.

Small Balance Commercial Mortgages 200,000 to 5,000,000 for apartments,...
    See more | Go to post

• Asset Based Funding Available utilizing Real Estate as collateral

Asset based loan - low documentation hard money loan. Purchase, Refinance and Cash-out refinance to provide working capital for clients or to pay off high interest debt.
    takes 2 - 3 weeks to close
    Up to 75% loan to current appraised value
    12-36 month terms
    Interest rates 9% to 15%
    1st lien position on real estate
    interest only fixed monthly payments with balloon payment at end of term
    All credit types considered, open bankruptcies ok
    Low documentation loan - no tax returns or financial statements required!

Minimum loan amount $50,000
    Most ALL Property types considered: Retail, Commercial, Office, Mixed-Use, Multifamily, Apartments, Condos, 1-4 unit Investment Residential (no owner-occupied primary residential properties considered), Warehouse, Self-Storage, Restaurants, Churches, Land (up to 50% LTV), Gas Stations, Industrial, Automotive, Hotels and Motels.

Available...
    See more | Go to post

• **Real Estate Loans for Business Owners**

Let’s discuss your next loan scenario!

Whether your client is a seasoned buyer seeking another investment property, an opportunist looking to flip houses or a self-employed entrepreneur in need of their first small business real estate loan, we recognize the potential in every borrower. To learn more about Velocity Mortgage Capital's programs, contact me from any of my particulars below.

Timothy Burke
    Account Executive

Velocity Mortgage Capital
    9155 South Dadeland Blvd.
    Suite. 1412
    Miami, FL 33156
    305.421.9068 Direct
    248.794.0695 Cell
    tburke@velocitymortgage.com...
    See more | Go to post

• Ford Credit Centre engages in provides business loan.

Dear Sir / Madam. Ford Credit Centre engages in provides business loan, personal loan and mortgage loans to borrowers worldwide through institutional parties including banks and pension funds. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in located in Georgia, Atlanta, Unites States. Our funding will take approximately 10 banking days from the day you present the insurance certificate. The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 3% interest rate per annul for 10 years or more renewable. Please only serious clients with prime bank instruments, Loan funds needed for financing Projects need contact us. We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities. Finally, we finance small scale loan company, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions because we have unlimited capital. For further details about purchasing a loan immediately email us via: info@fordcreditcentre.com or fordbecky6@gmail.com and our website is:www.f...
    See more | Go to post

• Need Funding: Hard Money/ Property Loans

Do You Know What A Property Loan Is?

Do you or your clients own any real estate?

3 QUESTIONS
    What types of properties? How much are they worth and what do they owe?

- All properties considered
    -8-14% interest rates
    -Low monthly interest only payments
    -1-3 year terms
    -$200k-$20mm
    -Most States
    -Owner Occupied Residential/Commercial
    -No Credit Minimum
    -Debt Consolidation

Give me a call or shoot me an email including the specifics on the deal, and I will get back to you quickly with options.

Kyle Irby
    kyle@xfunder.solutions
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kyle@xfunder.solutions; 07-18-2018, 04:33 PM.

• Businesses & Merchants w/RE Assets

If you guys have deals where the clients have RE assets to leverage, I can help. I'm aware that WBL is an option for this but it's definitely not the only option. We are a correspondent lender for stated income loans and broker other hard money loans. We do this for non-owner occupied SFR and commercial properties. So if you have a client who's in a situation where they can't get an MCA or business term loan but they have RE assets, we may have a solution. Feel free to run any scenarios or questions by me.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ckirklin79; 07-28-2017, 11:17 AM.

• ckirklin79
    started a topic Businesses & Merchants w/RE Assets

Businesses & Merchants w/RE Assets

If you guys have deals where the clients have RE assets to leverage, I can help. I'm aware that WBL is an option for this but it's definitely not the only option. We are a correspondent lender for stated income loans and broker other hard money loans. We do this for non-owner occupied SFR and commercial properties. So if you have a client who's in a situation where they can't get an MCA or business term loan but they have RE assets, we may have a solution. Feel free to run any scenarios or questions by me.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ckirklin79; 07-28-2017, 11:18 AM.

• ckirklin79
    started a topic Businesses & Merchants w/RE Assets

Businesses & Merchants w/RE Assets

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ckirklin79; 07-28-2017, 11:19 AM.

• Real Estate Commercial Mortgages- Horizon Financial- Brooklyn NY

Good Afternoon Colleagues,

Let’s not leave money on the table this New Year! Ever speak with a lead that’s not looking to pay merchant cash advance rates but has Real Estate with equity? We are completing conventional mortgages in 14-21 days 50% commission split. We will train you on the industry, programs and even lead purchases. With mortgage rates so low this is an easy sell given most folks are currently locked into a higher rate. So go ahead and add this question to your open, "do you own the building you are in, interested in a refi?"

Give us a call today, with 10 years in MCA I learned a long time ago that all leads need to be placed. Along with Conventional mortgages for purchase and refinance both the 7A and 504 SBA program is available. Start 17' with a new revenue stream.

Jimmy Celifarco
    Horizon Financial Group, President
    718-513-6633- James@thehorizonfinancialgroup.com
    See more | Go to post

• Any lenders do personal loans against real estate?

Have a request for an individual looking for $400K as a personal loan and is willing to use their real estate as collateral. Their real estate exceeds 7 figures in value.

Feel free to email me at andrew@rxcfunding.com
    See more | Go to post

• World Business Lenders (WBL) - Secured Business Loans & Business Lines of Credit

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by pmoney; 02-27-2016, 12:44 PM.

• Hard money loans

North Coast Financial is a California based hard money lender specializing in hard money loans secured by residential and commercial real estate. Offering extremely fast approvals and funding with very competitive rates. North Coast Financial has over 3 decades of hard money lending experience.

Types of hard money loans offered:

Email: don@northcoastfinancialinc.com
    Phone: 760-722-2991...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by North Coast Financial; 11-04-2015, 08:01 PM.
Working...
X