Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to Breakout Capital

I wanted to introduce the forum to Breakout Capital. We haven't been involved in the forum to date because we are a direct lender/funder, and bulk of deal flow is through partnerships with firms including banks, insurance companies, MGAs, private equity firms, consultants and CPAs. We also have a variety of vendor finance relationships, primarily in the "internet of things" space. We are exploring partnering with select ISOs/brokers that would be interested in offering competitive pricing to their customers.

I am the CEO/founder and was an investment banker to the alternative finance market for a decade before founding Breakout. We are focused on providing the lowest cost possible to each merchant. We offer both loans and advances. Our advance structure is summarized below, and loans we can typically be more aggressive on. We will fund as low as $5K, up to $150k with terms as long as 18 months. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly payments. We also offer early payoff options on every advance and loan -- not just no-prepayment penalty, but the ability to get out of the loan or advance by just repaying the remaining principal or funded amount. We are a first position funder only, but if there are other funder(s)will consolidate advances/loans with no minimum requirement on the amount netted by the business. Check us out at www.breakoutfinance.com and reach out if you are interested.

Standard products:
    6 Months
    - As Low As 1.08x
    9 Months
    - As Low As 1.12x
    12 Months
    - As Low As 1.12x
    15 Months
    - As Low as 1.15x
    18 Months
    - As Low as 1.18x

Contact me or our sales team to learn more -- 703-852-6010 or carl@breakoutfinance.com. My full contact information is below.

Carl R. Fairbank
    Chief Executive Officer
    Breakout Capital Finance, LLC
    6849 Old Dominion Drive, Suite 360, McLean, VA 22101
    O: 703 852 6010 I Toll Free: 888 318 3534
    carl@breakoutfinance.com I www.breakoutfinance.com
    Last edited by Cfairbank; 06-08-2016, 11:20 AM. Reason: Update
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & Chief Executive Officer
    Breakout Capital (new headquarters)
    6862 Elm St, 3rd Floor, McLean, VA 22101
    O: 703 852 6010 I Toll Free: 888 318 3534