Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBL expanding it's Wholesale Channel

World Business Lenders is a leading alternative asset based business lender in the space and is currently looking to partner with new ISO's. We have recently enhanced our process to provide offers same day with loan amounts from 25K to 3MM and pay up to 8 pts on most files. At this time we also have factor buy rates starting at 1.09 for premier borrowers. WBL provides unique products compared to conventional MCA lenders with a different approach to underwriting which will allow you to provide additional niche products to your clients. We specialize in larger deals in which clients are willing to pledge real estate, vehicles (free&clear) and/or equipment (free&clear) to either increase there loan amount, consolidate other loans/advances, extend terms, want a weekly payment, or secure the loan to get a better rate. Of course because we are a business lender and although we allow clients to pledge collateral, ability to pay and benefit to the borrower are always the most important factors to each file. I am one of the longest tenured employees at the company and my product knowledge is second to none. I have many references I can provide upon starting a relationship that will testify that I do not waste ISO's time on deals, am very customer service oriented and take my business very seriously. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information and I look forward to partnering up in the near future. Thank you.
    Regards,

Matthew A. Stucchio
    Associate

World Business Lenders, LLC
    120 W. 45th St.
    5th & 29th Floor
    New York, NY 10036

Main: (212) 293-8200
    Direct: (212) 220-6018
    Fax: (646) 417-7161
    Email: Mstucchio@wbl.com
    www.WBL.com