Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Merchant Statement Analysis

I’m not sure if you’re aware, but there have been some recent rate increases by most credit card processing companies. We can provide a free statement analysis to show merchants how much they’re being overcharged through hidden fees or rate increases. We can analyze your current merchant account to determine if you’re being overcharged for processing transactions. All you have to do is provide a copy of your monthly processing statements. Our team will send you a free analysis within 24 hours, with a side-by-side comparison which shows what you’re currently being charged versus what we can offer. I can have all the numbers analyzed and sent to you later today or first thing in the morning. It’s completely free and there’s no obligation whatsoever. Trust me, it’s the best 5 minutes you’ll dedicate to your business all year. We’ll show you a side-by-side comparison with your statement broken down, as well as what rates are available if you choose to switch. There is no sensitive information printed on your statement—just your company’s name and address, transaction volume, and associated fees. You’re more than welcome to cross out your merchant ID, if that would make you feel more comfortable. The fees you’re paying are our main focus!

If interested, please click on the link below:
    https://mbsy.co/sekuremerchants/38834989

Keith Lloyd
    P- 773-830-4629
    Sekure Merchant Solutions
    Mom & Pop Business Funding
    www.mpbusinessfunding.com

Working...
X