Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign national

I have a nice network of wealthy south american businessmen. I want to incorporate them in the states in order to access more options for leveraging loans to do business. Who can do these and what would the requirements be for a foreign national looking for funding on a US based business?

As long as they have a US based business with a federal tax ID number they should be okay. Do they only have businesses in South America and are looking to move towards the US. Contact me with more details.

Keith Lloyd
    P- 773-830-4629
    F- 773-341-7493
    Mom & Pop Merchant Solutions
    Mom & Pop Business Funding
    www.mpbusinessfunding.com
    lloydmpfunding@gmail.com

Comment

not exactly looking to move to the US, but it would be a common sense move if it allowed for more access to funds. i would create a plan of action for them to incorporate and then create revenues in the US just for this purpose.

Comment

Am I getting this right, he is willing to create a US corporation, open a bank acct here just so he can borrow money, and does he plan on using those funds for overseas operations?
        Jerry Starr
        Insource Funding
        433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
        P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
        Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
        http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

This sounds fishy. i wouldn't get involved with assisting anyone opening a corporation in the US from overseas, have them go to legal shield or something like that, and once they are situated - then you can assist.

Originally posted by forexap View Post
          I have a nice network of wealthy south american businessmen. I want to incorporate them in the states in order to access more options for leveraging loans to do business. Who can do these and what would the requirements be for a foreign national looking for funding on a US based business?
          Jerry Starr
          Insource Funding

Comment

Originally posted by Jstarr View Post
            This sounds fishy. i wouldn't get involved with assisting anyone opening a corporation in the US from overseas, have them go to legal shield or something like that, and once they are situated - then you can assist.

nothing fishy about it. i play golf and tennis with them everyday and I am just problem solving to offer them more ways to access a different pool of capital. I am simply looking for options because I am kind of new and am not sure about special requirements/ underwriting guidelines for those which are not full US citizens.

Comment

I can lend money to foreign nationals or those with or without green cards. adele@fundswired.com

Comment

I understand, but if something happens in the near future and they are suspected of fraud or if they default, they will say " This is what the guy at forexap told me to to to get access to capital" and you could face some legal problems.

if you look on daily funder you will find someone that will lend to foreign nationals with a TIN number

Originally posted by forexap View Post

nothing fishy about it. i play golf and tennis with them everyday and I am just problem solving to offer them more ways to access a different pool of capital. I am simply looking for options because I am kind of new and am not sure about special requirements/ underwriting guidelines for those which are not full US citizens.
                Jerry Starr
                Insource Funding

Comment

Working...
                X