Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Long Term Loan for MFH/SFH Section 8 Portfolio in Buffalo, NY

Looking for 1m to purchase a 18% CAP off market portfolio. Conservative FMV is 1.5m, 188k NOI (includes tax & ins.), all units recently rennovated and section 8 inspected with no issues.

Would prefer a long term note as there is already plenty of equity to be captured at close. Also would prefer to wrap points into loan, and can pay up to 9% APY on a 25 yr.

Purchase-$1m
    FMV-$1.5m
    LTC-100%
    LTV-66.6%
    NOI-188k
    Est. P & I-108K
    Cash Flow-80k

please email gorntorealestate@gmail.com

Loan seems doable however the closing cost will not be wrapped into the loan on a purchase, buy would have to cover down payment 20 to 25% plus closing cost
    for more details contact me commercial.privateorhardmoney@gmail.com or 346-244-1909 ask for John

Comment

Hey,

Maybe I can help you out on this loan. I am with Velocity Mortgage Capital. Were a nationwide direct portfolio lender.

We specialize in commercial loans. I can also get him a monthly payment. Along with getting you paid up to 5-Points on these loans. They aren't MCA payouts, but it's all relative being these are larger Loan Amounts.

Feel free to give me a contact if you feel like you may want to learn more about our programs, and possibly go over any scenarios that you may have.

Thanks,
      Tim Burke

Velocity Mortgage Capital
      9155 South Dadeland Blvd.
      Suite. 1412
      Miami, FL 33156
      305.421.9068 Direct
      248.794.0695 Cell
      tburke@velocitymortgage.com
      Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hard Money Loans copy copy.jpg Views:	4 Size:	776.1 KB ID:	11485 ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​
        Insource Funding is a nationwide direct private real estate lender that specializes in providing short-term, hard money loans to real estate investors and professionals.
        Last edited by Jstarr; 01-12-2019, 06:00 PM.
        Jerry Starr
        Insource Funding
        433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
        P: 800-805-3391 || Fx: 561-270-6895
        Jerry@insourcefunding.net || insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

New to Debanked, Check out my DF profile.
        http://dailyfunder.com/

Comment

Working...
        X