Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Any one else get stuck in NY?

Finally made it back after two (!) cancelled flights out of NY. The broker fair was AWESOME!! All the panels were lucid and informative. I thought he best panels were 'state of the union" and "The great debate"; there were some fascinating (and relatively civil) exchanges between several powerful competitors. I'm pretty sure many of y'all were there but I didn't see anyone's DF handle on their badges so, who knows? It was hilarious to see everyone staring at everyone else's chest level trying to read after several cocktails! LOL. Worst offender right here! I had a great talk with Dan Gans of the CFC, he and many others are doing a great job of articulating our industry needs to lawmakers at a high level and (hopefully) head off legislation that could cause us all huge problems. We should all support their efforts. For all those who traveled there like me I hope everyone got back safe and sound. I returned a little sore after spending 14 hours in JFK but with renewed energy and some pretty great new friends.

Working...
X