Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACHWorks is going to Broker Fair as a Sponsor

On December 6th, we will have a chance to see many of you in person at Broker Fair 2021

https://brokerfair.org

In case you have not heard, we are all meeting at

Convene Conference Center | 225 Liberty Street, New York, New York

ACHWorks is a proud sponsor of Broker Fair 2021.
    Come by our booth// #49

What do we expect from Broker Fair?

• Meet with clients and talk about upcoming improvements
    • Meet with friends and see how we can work together
    • Listen to the needs of the industry
    • Get fresh ideas to better serve you

What can you expect to get from Broker Fair? Broker Fair is the largest gathering of MCA and business loan brokers in the country. Focused on commercial finance and small business lending alike, this exclusive one-day event offers brokers, lenders, funders, and service providers education, inspiration, and opportunities to connect and grow their business.

• Education – learn the latest from those doing it best
    • Inspiration – see how far you can take your business
    • Networking – meet with the people and companies who can help you get there
    • Many Opportunities – grow your business and improve your business processes by connecting to those you network with

It is truly an exciting time for us as we prepare for our booth and set up times to meet with clients and friends who are not yet clients.

Ryan and I are both going to attend. We would love to set a time to meet with you. To set up a quick meeting – Email me –

davek@achworks.com

To say COVID has changed how we all do business would be an understatement of the greatest degree. But I can also say that some of those changes have vastly improved our business and put us in better position to serve you.

Want to find out how we have adapted and have evolved into a better partner for you? Let’s talk.

Dave Kirk
    National Sales Manager
    201-247-1033
    ACHWorks
    4022 Sunrise Blvd
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    davek@achworks.com

Working...
X