No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Leasing and Financing with ELGA

All,
    I am a new to the deBanked forums but I believe my company Equipment Leasing Group of America, ELGA, may be of service. ELGA is a direct lender and general lessor. We do equipment loans, leases, sale and leasebacks, and lease lines of credit. We do NOT do any cash advances, working capital or inventory financing. I have seen an overlap between MCA brokers and equipment finance brokers and wanted to introduce myself and our company as a service to get your customers financing to purchase new or used equipment.
    Below our some of our general parameters and criteria.

CRITERIA AND PARAMETERS FOR ELGA:

1. Equipment - Most industries and most types of equipment (Medical, industrial, technology, trucks and trailers, and construction)

2. Credit profile - A, B, and structured credit profiles (No minimum credit score)

3. Transaction size - $50,000 to $5,000,000+

4. Term - 24 to 60 months

5. End of Lease options – Fair Market Value, $1 outs, 1st amendment, Equipment Finance Agreements and more.

6. Geographic footprint - All 50 States in the US, and we have partners in Canada for international transactions.

I would love to discuss further any questions, please call Cal Falkenhayn at 847-784-0011.

I look forward to getting your customer's financing for their equipment purchase!!!

Cal Falkenhayn
    calfalkenhayn@elgallc.com
    847-784-0011
    Equipment Leasing Group of America, LLC

Working...
X