Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

FICO Score updates

Started by Peter, March 28, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edward

Is there a set schedule when LC updates FICO scores each month?

rawraw

There used to be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

SeanMcD

In general, on or around the 27th of the month.  However, there have been a couple anomalies recently, such as an early pull last October when they made the FICO reports more granular, and this January, where they skipped it altogether and posted the 2/13 update in early February.  Not sure what caused that last one, unless things are just busier in January with preparation of tax documents.  I've only been investing there for a little over a year now, so I can't compare to the previous January.

Fred

If you see from the FICO change charts, it looks like the updates occurs on the 12th of the month. 

I am attaching a "FICO Change Chart", but it does not show on the "Preview" of this reply; hopefully, it still works though.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TravelingPennies

Ah yes.  My bad.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/embarrassed.gif" alt=":-[" title="Embarrassed" class="smiley" />

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL