Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Introduction here to learn

Started by Peter, September 03, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchNurse

I'm a 27 year old guy looking to diversify some of my current money market funds. Looking forward to sharing experiences and learning anything I can from the community!

I went to school for chemistry and then nursing and until now have been invested through scottrade in the stock market for about 7 years now. I got a minor in economics and mostly have taught myself REAL investing by reading books (intelligent investor, what works on wall street, all of Peter Lynch's books so on and so forth).

For about five years I've done pretty decent in the market but recently I got married and am looking to simplify some of my investing. Stocks can be very energy intensive constantly watching things, and this seems to be somewhat more like a park and churn operation after the due diligence.

I loved this idea the moment I heard about it on CNBC about a half year ago and have been reading up since - this is helping people who are being murdered by credit card companies and making myself some money at the same time - I love the whole operation, a win-win.

I'm young so instead of having all of my dormant funds money market (some of which will stay right there), I just opened an account that'll be about a hundred loans large after the next few days and looking forward to seeing this work.

Again, I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and sharing knowledge from everyone! Who ever started this forum - props to you!

Fred

Welcome to the Forum, DutchNurse.

Just a bit of a friendly warning: both LC interests income and this Forum's discussions can be addictive.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

Already sucked in...

But, frankly, I find these things so refreshing where I can meet like minded people. If I tried to have a meaningful investment discussion with my peers or family I might as well be talking to a brick wall.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/undecided.gif" alt=":-" title="Undecided" class="smiley" />

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL