Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Question about AQI

Started by Peter, March 10, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaymz

I deposited an initial $1000 into my prosper account to get a feel for how the site works. I did a couple manual investements, then setup a very conservative AQI to automatically purchase notes. Now that my original funding is depleted, I've deposited more money. Do i need to run through and setup another AQI? Or will it start purchasing notes again? Its been a couple days since I deposited the money and I don't see any new note purchases. I'm wondering if that is because of the reported low amount of loans available, or whether the AQI is expired.

priuspilot

As long as there's enough in your account to fulfill an AQI you have turned on then it will invest automatically, no need to do anything else.

TravelingPennies

Thanks - I think it just took a couple of days to kick in. Three batches from the AQI got processed today.

dontvote

And I can't buy a hit on my filter. You lucky dog!

dontvote

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL