Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Did payments not post today?

Started by Peter, May 20, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TravelingPennies

By my calculations, notes with a date of 3/4 should have posted to my account today. But 90% of my notes dated 3/4 are still "processing" ~4 hours after they normally would post a payment. Is anyone else seeing this, or did I have incredibly bad luck with late-paying notes today?  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/shocked.gif" alt=":o" title="Shocked" class="smiley" />

Randawl

A similar percentage of mine are in the same state.  I wouldn't worry that our portfolios are on the brink of collapse.  I think LC is experiencing a processing delay themselves because some of the note payments (according to my account activity) completed on the 6th or 7th (according to the note detail) but were not posted until yesterday (Mar. 8th).
The ~10% or so that completed Mar. 8th were posted Mar. 8th, which is unusual.

TravelingPennies

I haven't had a late note in ages, and just yesterday I was trying to figure out how long my streak was. So when this happened I was thinking maybe I had jinxed it.... https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif" alt=";)" title="Wink" class="smiley" />  I haven't seen any other anomalies lately, I check every day. On Thursday all the notes that were due 3/1, 3/2, and 3/3 processed normally as far as I could tell.

The 3/4 notes still haven't processed. Could be a good time to pick up some bargains if people start thinking they're late and put them up for sale. But then again if they process by Monday, all the sales would cancel anyway.

yaoyao

I only have 2 notes on 3/4, neither of them was posted yesterday.  However, two 3/4-note purchases got cancelled due to payment on 3/8.  It looks like that only part of 3/4 notes got posted yesterday. 

MTaylor

Of 19 notes due 3/4, I had 2 process yesterday. The rest are showing as processing.

Lovinglifestyle

Are your 3/3s also processing or are they posted?  My 3/3s onward are all processing.

TravelingPennies

Weird. Now, a few hours later,
14 of the 19 are showing up as "Completed in Grace Period" on 3/9.
2 are showing up as "In Grace Period."

There's got to be some kind of glitch. I don't believe everyone suddenly decided to pay 1 day late.

TravelingPennies

All of my 3/4's have now processed.

Oddly, I'd say half othem are showing up as completed in grace period as noted by MTaylor, which is strange.

Also unusual is that some of the notes that were new issues are still showing the full principle balance owed, despite the payment being processed.

TravelingPennies

@Lovinglifestyle: All of my 3/3 notes processed on Thursday like they were supposed to.
@MTaylor: I'm seeing the same thing, "completed in grace period" and they have all completed their payment now. I really hope this is sorted out ASAP because it would seriously hurt the resale value of those notes.

SkaXc0re77

All of my 3/4 notes are completed in grace period now also.
And my one 3/5 note is now on a payment plan and is now set to pay the 11th.  His payment failed on the 8th and they contacted him... YAY https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/sad.gif" alt=":(" title="Sad" class="smiley" />

I don't think all of the funds have hit my account yet tho.

TravelingPennies

Does anyone on the forum who is in touch with lC on this issue? This should not be!

Peter

Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

TravelingPennies

hopefully today they sort it out.  Still showing in grace period for my 3/4's

TravelingPennies

Also, payments from 3/4 still not showing up in "Available cash."

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL