Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

Is Income Verified?

Started by Peter, February 23, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twigster

I am logging in and then looking a 'Historical Performance based on Matured Loans'.  It shows 'Total ROI based on matured loans' = 6.8%.  If I select Is Income Verfied? both False, True or Both (False or True) come out with the same exact result, ROI = 6.8%.  Likewise changing other parameters (Employment status = Self-employed) then pressing Review Historical Performance and the result is still the same ROI = 6.8%. 

Shouldn't the numbers change depending on the input parameters?

AnilG

There are quite a few attributes listed on filter page that are not part of historical loan data file provided by Lending Club. "Is Income Verified" and "Employment Status" are two such attributes. Selecting different options for these attributes will not have any impact on the calculated historical performance.

Thanks for bringing attention to it. I need to update the site to clarify this information for other users who might be wondering same.

NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL