Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Just for Fun: Larry Bird?

Started by Peter, January 12, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

priuspilot

Skimming the top lenders at Prosper over at prosper-stats... #17 on the list with $1.1mil invested is "LarryBird." Could this be THE Larry Bird? Her certainly would have that kind of money. Is Magic Johnson investing at LC to compete for higher returns?

william

That is really funny, but very possible.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/shocked.gif" alt=":o" title="Shocked" class="smiley" />

DanB

Yes, there's as good of a chance of that being the actual Larry Bird as the guy who posts here as Berniemadeoff actually being Bernie Madoff

Fiscal Sergeant

I wondered that back when I would look at lendstats.  I wonder if priuspilot drives a Ford Fiesta.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL