Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Deposits via Credit Card?

Started by Peter, January 08, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk24iam

Does anyone know if Lending Club plans on allowing investors to make recurring deposits via credit card? I believe they allow credit card for your initial deposit but why not after that?

william

I don't think they will. They don't allow credit cards for initial deposit (that I know of). I think your thinking of Paypal?

TravelingPennies

Well you can choose to use your credit card as the source when using paypal. Will paypal ever be an option to make additional deposits?

TravelingPennies

They say its only for the initial deposit but I still have a Paypal option. I'll try it the next time I make a deposit and let you know if it still works for me.

Peter

Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

NEW LOANS:   | marshtomp.eth 0.200 Ξ | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL