Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Highlight Previous or Next Loan (Grease Monkey or Other Script?)?

Started by Peter, January 07, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viking

After I have added my loans, I review them on the "View Order" page. If I don't like the loan, I delete it (clicking on the trash icon). However, after deleting the loan, I often loose track of  which loan I had already previously reviewed and approved (didn't delete). I usually have to re-review several loans to get back on track.

I don't hold my breath that LC will improve this anytime soon. Thus, it would be great if someone had a Firefox and/or Internet Explorer Script or any other way of highlighting the loan prior to (or after) the deleted loan.

Randawl

Have you tried going sequentially down the list one at a time?  After I mentally approve a loan I look to see what number I am on or look at a loan characteristic and start with the one right under it.

yojoakak

I open all the notes I might like in new windows/tabs. Then I can review them at my leisure.

I also use a script that allows me to attach little notes to the loans.

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL