Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Portfolio Analyzer - Monte Carlo Simulation Interpretations

Started by Peter, June 05, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendy823

Any input appreciated!

I've run two portfolios.  General input:  40 year time horizon, customized risk/return statistics, sequence of returns  first 10 years worst years .  First portfolio, no income in a 40 year time period.  Second portfolio, income based on life expectancy starting year 1.

Regarding Loss probabilities:
For a given return range (say >=2.5%), why would the probability of a loss be greater for a portfolio in which you were NOT taking income be HIGHER than for a portfolio in which you WERE taking the income.

Am I "mixing my metaphors", not comparing apples to apples???

Thank you!

Jessica King

Yes, sounds complicated. Have you thought about diversifying further? Like with property crowdfunding, for example. You can invest in much more than just 2 assets for small amounts of money.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL