Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Available Cash -$1.49

Started by Peter, March 06, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rj2

Ok, it's only $1.49, but how is it that the available cash in my LC account can ever be negative?

I looked through the recent activity and didn't see anything unusual. I bought some notes on the secondary market, as well as some directly through LC's API, got paid some interest, etc.

Anyone else seen this? I guess the next interest payment I receive will wipe it out but I'm kind of curious how it can happen.

TravelingPennies

OK, and more weirdness.

For loan 54885881 there is a pending payment of $0.53 for 3/5/19. When I look at my activity history for 3/6/19 I see that pending payment as -$0.53 whereas on 3/5/19 it's there as +$0.53

So it looks like on the 5th they credited my account 53 cents, and on the 6th they took it back. In the meantime they let me spend that money (and some others) and my account somehow ended up then with a negative balance.

I guess that's an explanation, but it doesn't seem like they should be crediting money to me that they haven't actually received. Weird.

Fred93

I see negative account balances quite often.

Each evening, LC subtracts fees from your account balance and then a bit later adds payments into your account balance.  If you start with a small account balance, your balance can be negative for few hours in between these events. 

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL