Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Loan Status

Started by Peter, March 03, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanBManager

Good evening, I'm currently getting an loan with my wife and we have a 3 year plan set for this loan once it's funded the issue I'm having is 2 people from LC say it's funded one says its partly funded and one says it's going to be deposited soon. No update emails or updates lol just says "your application is under review"

The loan # is 147960968
Any information anyone can get for me would be appreciated, because this loan is to pay off all our credit cards, other loans etc and just have 1 set loan for 3 years and be done 👌

Thanks for your time and consideration
The Family https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

lascott

TravelingPennies

Greatly appreciated, I feel like LC has been running me in circles and noone has been giving me a straight answer, thank you again very much!

I hope to get it funded and pay it back sooner then 3 years, my wife is working on another promotion soon and me another raise, this is to take care of all of our cards, loans, etc and just have this 1 loan and bills 👌 we make sure everything is balanced and paid on time if not early, anyways! Thank you again

And if anyone wants to help Id appreciate it, all I can do is ask. Lol

Have a marvelous night and week and I'll leave you with a quote that speaks to me daily as I grow and learn more everyday 👌

"Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path."

Have a marvelous day!
Dylan

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

Very true , the goal with it I believe we will get 28000$ of it after they take their cut is , to pay off 24,500, credit cards, loans, etc.
(This takes out about 1550$ or more of loans and credit cards, etc and consolidates our bill down to our just one loan 1153.49 saving us money, once this loan is paid off (our family's cars will be paid off as well etc, wanting to open a business in the future have to start small though 👌

Thanks for the edit btw and would you remove it from your quote 👌 lol thanks again

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

Everyday is a good day as long as we are above ground lol just being honest!

Thanks

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL