Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Liquid P2P and Interest Radar joining forces to improve Lending Club liquidity

Started by Peter, February 27, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roux

We are excited to share our latest news with all of you. Liquid P2P and Interest Radar are coming together to better serve our users and improve secondary market liquidity for the retail investor. 

With this partnership, Ricardo and l saw the opportunity combine our strengths under a single platform to deliver a more comprehensive investing tool that gives you powerful, automated access to the returns you want and the liquidity you need.

Liquid P2P and Interest Radar Announce Strategic Partnership
POSTED ON FEBRUARY 20, 2019 BY LIQUID TEAM

Newcomer/veteran team aims to improve Lending Club's secondary market liquidity with patent-pending technology

Liquid P2P and Interest Radar are pleased to announce that they have entered into a strategic partnership. The two third-party investing services for online peer-lending giant Lending Club will combine strengths under a single platform to deliver a more comprehensive automated tool with a patent-pending liquidity solution.

The collaboration brings together Liquid P2P's innovative technology with Interest Radar's market presence and long-trusted expertise as the first platform to automate investing for Lending Club more than six years ago.

Continue reading our joint press release: https://blog.liquidp2p.com/liquid-p2p-and-interest-radar-announce-strategic-partnership/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://blog.liquidp2p.com/liquid-p2p-and-interest-radar-announce-strategic-partnership/

rev

Hey Scott,

I'm sorry about the confusion and thank you for using my service for such a long time.

As you probably know, BlueVestment ceased operations about a year ago. I decided to continue, independently again, and since then I was working on rebuilding most of Interest Radar to make it more compatible with what users need nowadays. In talks with David at Liquid P2P, we realized there was an opportunity in joining forces and leveraging what he had already built.

Thanks!

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL