Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Is it just me? Not receiving the fancy new 6 digit logon code

Started by Peter, February 21, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr.everett

Anyone else having logon issues since Lending Club Me Too'd with the six-digit logon code a few days ago? I never receive mine after logging on. Tried multiple times. Tried sending multiple times, still no go.

(And yes my email is working. https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" /> ) (And yes I have checked my spam)

If I was more active with LC I'd call them but I'm only checking to see if there are any recoveries.

Am I the only lucky one?

AnilG

I didn't have any issues with login. Yesterday, when I logged in, system sent me an email with code right away. I selected remember device during login with code, since then no more requests for code.

TravelingPennies

Must be a load issue on their end- tried it just now at about 10:35pm PST and it finally worked. On the first try nonetheless.

Guess it is just me.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/tongue.gif" alt=":P" title="Tongue" class="smiley" />

Dark Vulture

It did not work for me. No code was sent to my email. Very annoying! I guess I will wait til Monday or 30 days before things start working.

The Dark Vulture

Fred93

I didn't have any trouble.  The message came right away.

Be sure to check your spam mailbox.

jdaun

I'm having same issue.  No email is ever sent.  Nothing in spam folder either.

TravelingPennies

I called LC and the solution was to change my login to another email address. That actually worked! I guess my original email provider probably thought LC email was spam and blocked it even before it got to my spam folder.

Dark Vulture

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL